Old June 27th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Larry Dighera

Default Depression after Washing

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:42:04 -0400, GMOD10X wrote
in :

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Dan Luke" wrote in message
news
Renting is far more depressing,.

Yes, but the depression only lasts for a short while. When I leave the
airplane, and all the problems and expenses of ownership, sitting on the ramp, I
always leave with a happy smile on my face. Renting rocks!

Vaughn

In this day and age of high cost's and excessive liability
renting is becoming more economical and practical than owning

Not so. Sharing a plane among three or four pilot/owners makes it
affordable and fun.