Old July 5th 03, 02:02 AM
RobertR237

In article , Richard Riley
writes:

:Hope your wife is as understanding as mine has been over the years. I have
:various parts to my plane stashed in almost every room in the house. My
wife
:had never complained and in fact has helped me find new places when the
garage
:got too crowded or I needed someplace safe to protect a completed part.

My wife put up with naming the cat "EFIS" but isn't lettng "Amelia,"
"Robin" or "Jenny" on the list for our baby.

Why not? Those are all great names for a baby but I must question the cat
"EFIS". It does mane me wonder though just what my wife is really asking for
when she says "give me a kiss".

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)