Old July 19th 03, 12:21 AM
Tom S.

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message
Tell that to my mother. Best be wearing ear plugs when you do. My younger
brother was run down and nearly killed by someone doing over 80 in a 35

mph
zone.

That's not speeding, that's "reckless driving" or "reckles endangerment"
(generally 20MPH over the limit) in just about every state. Those cases
are extremely rare.

And arguing that one shouldn't do anything about a problem because *you*
think something else is "more serious" doesn't sit well with *me* either.

About on par with hiring a whole bunch of cops to prevent bank robberies??

Tom
--
"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those
exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -