Old December 18th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Paul Tomblin

Default Aircraft Photography

In a previous article, said:
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:50:25 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:
In a previous article, " said:
Hi,

Visit this really great Aircraft Photography website!

You mean the one that you are the registered owner of? I got a better
idea: why don't you **** off, you scumbag spammer?

Hmmm...Aicraft Photography is on topic for rec.a.misc, I reckon.
So you found he's puffing his own site? Not a capital offence yet!

I guess. Maybe I over-reacted. I'm just disgusted by people who refer to
their own sites as something they just happened to discover. If you're
promoting your own site, have the balls to admit it.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://blog.xcski.com/