Old July 13th 19, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Piet Barber

Default Successful Winch Launch Operations from Public UseMunicipal/County Airports

Please let's keep the "power and gliders don't mix" and "winch and GA traffic don't mix" comments to low rumble so those folks who are successfully working with our GA and Public Servants partners can speak up.

Brian Collins at Eastern Soaring Center (right next door to you) has a commercial winch operation at Petersburg, WV. I've taken several winch tows out of that airport in my Duo Discus and really enjoy flying there.