Old August 15th 03, 04:52 AM
Charles Talleyrand

"avqpilot" wrote in message ...
As a member of the 150-152 Club I'm going through withdrawals now that
the plug has been pulled on the Yahoo forum. I may not have posted
very much there but I guess I do check in to read what's new every
other day or so.

I sincerely hope that it's back up and running soon with no loss of
data (posts). There are countless messages posted in that group and
I found myself frequently using the "search archive" field when
looking for information. Hopefully, that information will not be
lost.

I completely agree. I want that archive. Heck, I'd be willing to HOST that archive!

There is a partial explanation at http://www.cessna150-152club.com/.

but it's mostly inactive.