Old January 26th 10, 06:13 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Mark

Default Why Am I Being Censored???

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:06:47 -0500, Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

"Gezellig" wrote

I am psoting from a.r.k

I am *psoting* from alt.slack.

I am psoting from heaven.

Jesus, it si true isn't it? You did say it many times that you consider
yourself to be the Christ.

I could site every instance, and provide the idioms and show specific
language translations from Koine Greek to Syrian Aramaic and so forth.

Or you can take my word. I proved this point to a Pakistanian Surgeon
back in 1993, and have all the documentation still. He was a hard core
muslim until /then/.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.