Old October 31st 14, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

Default Wings and Wheels

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:14:29 PM UTC-4, Greg Delp wrote:
Just went to do my daily window shopping trip through the W & W classifieds. I love the new site. It seems like a great improvement so far. Now back to my search.

the only thing i can see, is that in the classified section, the botton to go to the next page is at the to, so you have to scroll back up. it would be nice to have that at the bottom, so that when you get to the bottom of the page, you clickthe link for the next page w/o having to scroll back up.