Old June 30th 04, 09:43 PM
GreenPilot

Default Shop Layout Questions

I have a 20'x20' shop that I am remodeling and am seeking suggestions
for an optimum layout for building. Currently it is wired basically,
and I know I (read electrician) will adding a plurality of shop lights
and higher voltage outlets. Other than that, what else should I
consider?

I will be building with aluminum (no composites) so temperature, other
than my personal comfort, won't be an issue.

Should I just build a big workbench down one side, put tools on
another, put a compressor outside, and leave the floor space for
building?

TIA.