Old June 20th 19, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Larry Roberts

Default LX NAV high def maps

On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 9:55:51 AM UTC-7, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
I had downloaded and installed the High Definition maps on a LX 9070. However by accident I deleted it. I reloaded, but I cannot seem to get it to display. The system is only showing CTV2 maps. So I loaded the high def maps again,
Again, same result no Hi def maps even though the high def is check on the map page, any ideas how to get system to display the high def?

I love the LXNAV instruments. However, the setup is complex. I assume you have the manual for version 7.06 from May 2019. Take a look at section 5.1..5.7 for MAPS, then be sure to take a look at section 5.1.6.1 regarding the Graphics section, Maps and Terrain.
You did not elaborate about your source of High Def maps. If the maps are raster maps, then you must check "show raster maps"

Hope that helps.