Old April 18th 04, 05:39 PM
Pete Brown

Paul:

I bought a pair of DC's 30 years ago...still have them, they
work great. 20 years ago, a young friend of mine barfed into
the mike. I sent it back, years after the warranty had
expired, and asked for a quote to refurbish. They sent it
back quickly, completely refurbished, new cords, etc, no
charge. The company is that good.

With regard to ANC, don't even think about not getting it. I
know that it seems like an expensive option now when you are
starting out but if you continue to fly, you will find that
the upfront cost is nothing compared to the cost of hearing
aids that you will eventually need.

Pete
Anchorage
--