Old April 18th 04, 08:43 PM
H. Adam Stevens

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi

I am a student pilot hoping to take my checkride within the next month
(PPL/A).

I am after a David Clarke Headset but am not sure which one to buy.
Does anyone know of a good website that has independent reviews on all the
Dave Clarke models, the only reviews I can find are either on the David
Clarke website or on pilot supply websites but none of these seem to be
independent or detailed enough to make my decision.

I am not really interested in the detailed specifications, I am after
reviews from pilots who have used them (comfort, features, weight etc..)
ideally comparing the pro's and con's between the different models.

Thanks

Wore a pair to Vermont and back from Austin, Texas once; "David Clamps" is
apropo.
OTOH a solid, well engineered product suitable for military use.
Blue skies
H.
CP AS&MEL IA
ex N2196B, N739CD, N502TB