Old January 9th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Concorde vs Tornado F3

Chris Wells wrote:

That statement sure doesn't compute...wanna try to justify it?..
--

-Gord.

If it isn't self-explanatory enough, read post #5.

Yeh...well, I guess we can excuse you this time, you likely
haven't been using usenet long enough to realize that people
don't always get all the posts in a thread.

A small hint to make you seem more experienced would be for you
to 'quote' enough of some prior post to give your intended target
at least a glimmer as to your meaning, or, failing that
(especially if you don't know 'how' to 'quote'), you could just
explain your argument in plain language...
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)