Old July 15th 03, 12:23 AM
Ed Sullivan

"ower" wrote in message ...
Trolls are those jerks flaming other people posting in this ng.

ower

"Wooduuuward" skrev i meddelandet
Sorry for 'bumming' all you people out. I didn't know I was
a troll, what ever that is. I was looking for conversation in
homebuild aircraft and tried to contribute and 'spar ' in the
right manner.
Everyone seems to be into 'real' aircraft and set in their ways
of doing things.
I apologize for not knowing 'all the rules and regs'.
I won't come back.
Happy flying.
Wooduuuward.

Actually ower, trolls by definition are people who have no particular
interest in the newsgroup they post to. Their only aim is to elicit
any kind of response which they think validates them somehow. We have
a long history of dealing with them here. Their opening gambits become
fairly easy to identify.
Unfortunately some of us can't resist the temptation to land in the
middle of them which is what they really want. Wooduuuward by his own
reply pretty much indicated that he just wanted debate and wasn't
particularly interested in any homebuilding problem.

Ed Sullivan