Old July 16th 03, 06:57 PM
Ed Sullivan

Barnyard BOb -- wrote in message . ..
"Richard Isakson" wrote:

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote ...

FWIW...
The 'barnyard' handle came
along just as serendipitously.

BOb,

Bob, ask your friend Stricker who first labled themselves Curmudgeon.

Dead Ed

Have you forgotten already that it was our good friend Brian Gunn that hung
that mantle on you?

Rich

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HELL NO !
How could anyone ever forget Brian Gunn?

Although, 'curmudgeon' and 'barnyard' monikers are not
of my making, my embracing of these derogatory terms
have given them AND ME, a cyber life much longer
than the combinations legitimately deserve, IMO. ;o)

In my mind, 'serendipity deserves whatever credit...
or blame is due.

Serendipity....
1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.

Barnyard BOb -- resident curmudgeon