Old February 28th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cambridge GPS-Nav Model 20

On Feb 28, 2:54�pm, JS wrote:
� A dozen calls to CAI with no answer this week, no message....
Maybe those of us with instruments currently in for repair need to
look elsewhere?
Jim

This might help, they just worked on my 302 (lose needle).

R-Track Technologies, Inc. Memphis, Tenn.
Jerry Kammerer
901-382-1352
662-280-7610

I don't know all the politics involved, but I found them thru
Cambridge old number, which I believe has now been discontinued. They
replaced a 302 dislocated needle and re-secured the unit , mid January
08. Last year, they overhauled and re-certified my back-up M-25
datalogger. All of this was done at a very fair price and very quick
turn around.