Old November 27th 12, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T[_2_]

Default Looking for the 3 gull logo

On Nov 26, 9:50*am, Pat Russell wrote:
In the old days, the international symbol for our sport was a blue
medallion with three stylized white gulls. *The medallion was adopted
by FAI for the gliding badges.

Each country, with the exception of Germany, customized the medallion
with its ICAO registration prefix at the top of the emblem. *In the
case of Germany, this field is left blank (presumably because the
medallion originated in Germany).

I am looking for an image of this medallion, with or without a
national customization. *I am not looking for an image of an FAI
badge, which has the leaves around it.

Thanks

-Pat

If you can capture the C Bagde off the SSA website, it is the 3gull,
with the N for US, without the wreath.