Old April 19th 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Micki

Default Link info for Perry SPOT tracking

This is WAY too cool, and I love seeing the task, the hybrid version
of the map with street/hwy names, etc., and the plans identified.
What a WONDERFUL bit of work. I just watched KM over Opie Road,
outside of the 2nd turnpoint radius. GREAT WORK...

I already loved Google Earth, but now even more. THANK YOU Mark and
Frank!

Micki Minner
Contest manager of many forthcoming contests!
HINT HINT HINT to any region 9 guy there at Perry!