Old February 7th 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Morgans[_2_]

Default Why airplanes fly

wrote

The truth is without M the whole thing wouldn't be as fun.

I don't agree, and in a BIG way.

I don't come here for conflict. I don't come here to listen to stupidity.
I don't come here to witness mental sickness conditions.

If you want that, go to big time wrestling shows. I'm sure there are other
places where you can witness senseless arguments. This is not the place.

Simply put, this is a place for people to talk about flying, and aspects of
aviation. The current crop of loons are not interested in serious
discussion of such. Neither are the people that egg them on. There should
be no place for that, here.

The quality of the discussions here has diminished by a factor of ten. So
have the quantity of people with real experiences to give input to the
discussions.

If this continues much longer, the group will be without value. Some would
say, perhaps rightfully so, that it already has fallen to that point.

If you want conflict and see worms getting squished, please go elsewhere,
and leave the discussion of aviation to people that prefer to discuss
aviation, and not loons and kooks.
--
Jim in NC