Old July 18th 19, 10:38 AM
Delta8 Delta8 is offline
Member

Location: Pa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Colton View Post
I love my ASW-20C but one thing is missing. A baby soft fuzzy headreast to lean into against those full-rack black-out pull ups, and barf your guts red-out push overs. I need one of those soft lams wool pillows attached to a decent frame to configure the perfect head rest. Does anyone has a lead? Is anyone selling a damaged ASW-20 for parts and has a great headres. Is anyone a lexus parking lot attendant and has access to ..... I won't tell..

DC
Until you find the perfect headrest roll up a piece of memory foam. Works for me .