Old July 20th 19, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default Flarmview versus Flarmview 57

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 7:58:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I'm interested in purchasing a Flarmcore soon and I'm curious which of the displays would work best. I have a spare 57mm hole in the panel now, so the Flarmview 57 seems to be the simplest installation. I'm curious if having the extra buttons on the original Flarmview make this device easier to use in flight.

Thoughts?

Michael "8U"

I jus flew for a week with the new LXNAV traffic monitor, and that's what I would recommend. Flarmview and flarmview 57 have the same size screen. I came to hate my Flarmview and it's interface.