Old June 23rd 04, 10:42 PM
Greg Copeland

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:19:32 -0500, Kurt Weber wrote:
The problem, apparently, is that you are confused as to what my position IS.

LOL. I think not. You positoin is that you posted and I replied,
offtopic. Seems fairly clear to me. LOL. Yet, you have no supported,
nor even attempted to do so, you position even once. That spells TROLL!
Yet again, you passed up the chance to clear the record.

Your original post had nothing to do with the post of mine to which it was
replying. I was simply curious as to what it was I wrote that confused you,
so I won't make that mistake in the future. I have never claimed that it
was "off-topic" for this newsgroup, only that it had nothing to do with my
immediately prior post. Nice strawman, though. If I weren't more generous
I'd be inclined to think that YOU were trolling.

Then you need to go back and re-read what I posted. It was on topic. My
second post within this thread squarely filled in the holes, for those
that couldn't see the obvious. You seemed to of missed on both counts.

There is no strawman. Again, feel free to offer why it's off topic. I
noticed that you didn't do so. Nice try troll!