Old January 14th 13, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Hang Gliding Record Distance Flight Story

On Monday, January 14, 2013 7:02:27 AM UTC-8, wrote:
These contributions are fantastic and it appears they are doing it for the love of the sport. When you view WGC events it stands out that the US is unique in not carrying sponsor logos on the fuselages. Is this a market we are not pursuing?

Lane

Lane
My Discus wore a Network General billboard on the fuselage in 1995. More common is a sign on the trailer- less drag and more exposure.

Richard Walters