Old November 3rd 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default Too soon to declare victory?

"a" wrote in message
No, not the national election, but rather by those whose inane
postings have driven this newsgroup to its low level of participation,
with the fewee postings last month than in the past decade. It's
interesting that the crap providers seem have have mostly gone into
the background because their audience has diminished.

You seem to attribute "low level of participation" to quality of content and
I can't say I agree. While it's true that Jay and those like him who want
to argue ad nauseum about their latest toy have gone (at least for the time
being), I can't say as I've seen much they have posted that was worth wading
through all the mindless postings that did little more than to promote his
flea bag motel. We can only hope Maxie finally decided to put himself out
of our misery, and Anthony's mom cut his computer time back considerably.