Old January 13th 05, 05:20 PM
houstondan

Hell every landing is a unique animal and event

Grinning Best Regards
Ol Shy & Bashful

ol s&b ('least i think it was an "&" in the middle there...)

as a raw beginning tailwheeler, i'm a little confused about this stuff.
as i sit here thinking about it; what i'm doing is trying to put my
feet down at the numbers in the middle of the runway configured
straight enough to keep it rolling down the middle. seems to me that
what kind of landing is probably more up to the wind than to me.

on another note, i learned to hate tricycles when i was about 4 years
old. i usually land the little 152/172 planes i rent very nose high and
in fact like to work on t&g without letting the nose wheel touch at
all. should i be leaving that nose down a bit more on draggers???
thanx y'all

dan