Old October 15th 03, 10:46 PM
BUFDRVR

When I hear a whiney kid point at an old house (say 40 years+)
and go "Gee Ma, is that a castle?" it's hard not to be rude.

You're kidding right? You want to swap stupid tourist stories? Every nation has
them. I was walking down the main street in Hoboken NJ listening to a German
(or Belgian or Dutch or Danish, couldn't really tell), ask his American buddy
if Hoboken was part of New York City. Unlike you, his friend replied politely
(pointing east across the Hudson); "that's NYC, we're still in New Jersey". I
got a chuckle out of it, but would not have been so French as to laugh out
loud.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"