Old May 1st 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Fuel Prices and their Effect on Your Flying

Jon Kraus wrote:

snip
Have higher fuel prices forced you to adjust your operations? I'm sure
that over the years when fuel prices have peaked, folks have made
changes, but since I am a new owner (working on our second year) it is
my first experience at spiking prices. So what say you?

I alter my weekly commute to include a fuel stop at an airport where fuel
is about $1.60 (US) cheaper per gallon than either my home airport or my
destination airport. Once there, I fill the Bonanza's mains and tip tanks
to capacity. I also reduced my Angel Flights by about 25%.

--
Peter