Old December 31st 16, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Justin Couch

Default JS3 chatter

On Saturday, 31 December 2016 12:56:12 UTC+11, JS wrote:
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 7:42:26 PM UTC-8, Sean wrote:
The rumor is that the JS3's arrived at the Sydney airport yesterday. They should be in Benalla today or tomorrow. It will be fun to watch this all play out.

Apparently they are both registered in Australia and one is registered VH-VJS.
Steve Leonard will be pleased to know he has a JS3. He bought VH-VJS a few years ago.
Jim

Not quite

http://www.regosearch.com/aircraft/au/VJS

Both registered to the aussie agent here. They're also just a bit short of paperwork. CofA not issued yet due to some messed up paperwork from RSA is what I've been hearing through the grapevine. I believe it's related to serial numbers messed up/swapped. GFA is madly scrambling to get it all resolved ASAP.