Old July 13th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
A Lieberma[_2_]

Default To go around or not go around? - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeNNULCL4Mw

I was to go with a friend as I had not flown with him since he getting
his PPL

Winds were above his Xwind limits so I told him grab a CFI to
experience what I considered rather mild crosswinds. I told him I
wouldn't be comfortable from the right seat and I am not a CFI but
today was certainly a flyable day. So he called his brother who is a
CFI.

It would be interesting to hear what others would have done on the
first landing.

My "Howard Cosell" in the action commentary is in the video.