Old December 12th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Mystery of crashed glider in Arizona

On Dec 11, 9:10*am, Darryl Ramm wrote:

Well done guys! But it's not over yet. The design looks heavily
influenced by Schreder, maybe HP-17ish. Maybe Bob can turn up
something in his records. Some correspondence?

I just finished another eight hour day at ADF X, and then an hour
cleaning up what's going amok at where I work most days. So I'll spend
a half-hour digging through the files, but no more.

I think that 1971 is a bit early for HP-17, and I already looked
through all the HP-17 files I found. My bet is that the aft fuselage
is HP-16, so that's where I'll concentrate. I'll let you know if I
find anything or not.

Thanks, Bob K.