Old June 30th 05, 04:43 PM
Kevin O'Brien

On 2005-06-30 10:55:42 -0400, Richard Riley said:

Locally, a Cozy Mk 4 builder got hit with a property tax assessment on
the airplane of something like $250,000.

I remember hearing about that guy. What ever happened with that?

California is a weird place. I got a copy of one of my sports car mags
and it has a fawning article about a developer who keeps his Ferraris
in a hangar at SMO -- federally subsidized, it's cheaper than any other
commercial real estate in SoCal.

It's nice to know that we all pay fuel and other taxes so that this
jerk has a place to tow his sports cars to when they break down.
--
cheers

-=K=-

Rule #1: Don't hit anything big.