Old September 22nd 03, 02:21 PM
Randy L.

Hector,
The FS9.cfg file is no longer in the same directory as the program
executable, as it has been in previous versions. I run Windows Me, so for my
computer the FS9.cfg file is in C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9.
It will be in a different directory if you are running Windows XP. Having
said that, there is nothing that you can do to the FS9.cfg file that will
allow this program to run without Disc #4 in the drive. You CAN get FS9 to
run without a CD in the drive, but you must replace the FS9.exe program
executable file with a patched version that allows you to run the program
without the CD. I found a no-CD patch at:
http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_flig...tor_2004.shtml. If that one
doesn't work you can try a Google search for "Flight Simulator 2004 No CD
Patch".

Randy L.

"Hector Relva" wrote in message
Hi all,

I believe there is a "new" cfg file for FS9 that makes possible to start

the
program without using the CD # 4.
Can somebody help me to find where this magic cfg file is please.

Thanks, HR