Old April 20th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

Matt Barrow wrote:
Last I heard, the US was a "democracy" (ie, representatives were elected),
so if there's a problem, thank your friednds and neighbors.

Actually, its supposed to be a representative republic not a true
deomocracy. But anyway, I'm not convinced that the average voter
today has necessary economic education to fully understand the issues
facing this country. An ever growing majority seem to be more
interested in how many entitlements some politician promises to
provide for them.