Old July 31st 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns[_1_]

Default Oshkosh Attendance

That area filled in by Friday evening. Nick and I walked the length of the
N40 Friday afternoon and there were only a few spots open on the south side
of 9/27 and the area around the showers was completely full. A vast
contrast to the area on the west end of 9/27 which was nearly completely
open.
Jim

"Mike Adams" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

(The areas by the
showers, on the South side of Rwy 9/27, did stay full all week.)

Not really. We were in row 546, two rows west of the shower building (a

great spot by the way), and
there was some open space beginning on Wednesday. By Thursday when we

left, there was a lot of
open space. I don't know if anyone filled it in later in the week.

Mike