Old July 2nd 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Bob Noel

Default followup pirep on Knots 2U wing root fairing

Previously I had posted that I didn't clearly notice any effect from
the installation of a Knots 2U Wing Root Fairing kit on my cherokee 140.
As part of my BFR I did some slow flight and stalls today. One difference
with the wing root fairings is that it was waaaay easier to fly with the stall
light on. Never before have I been able to keep the stall light on steady for
any significant time, never mind thru the entire task.

Bottomline: it seems that the most noticable effect of the fairings is
lower stall speed.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the