Old March 31st 21, 03:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Trailer tow from Texas to California

Hi Jacques,

If you have the computer savvy, you can create an account in your email
client to read this newsgroup. First open a free account with
https://www.eternal-september.org, then have your email client monitor
it in the same way as your email. There's a bit more to it than that,
but, if you're savvy...

Good luck!

Dan
5J

On 3/30/21 10:51 PM, Jacques de Rham wrote:
registry as I have a private pilot glider rating. My full name is Jacques de Rham. I would be interested in talking with you more about the tow. I am noticing that the quotes on Uship are coming down every day. Quite a large diff