Old December 16th 05, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default $100 hamburger: BFF Scottsbluff, Nebraska!

It's a vehicle...I've posted the first entry on the site. Format free,
though... I did include a link to the site's web site.

Cheers,
Leonard

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message
OR better yet let's use this.

http://www.frappr.com/100dollarhamburgers

I just created it.

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:39:17 -0000, wrote in
::

There is a new building, and expanded resturant at Scottsbluff,
Nebraska (BFF).

They built a beautiful new terminal building and expanded the
resturant at the same time. Good food, lots of it, and reasonably
priced.

Now there's a great idea! We could start a $100 hamburger database on
Usenet.

All we'd have to do is post our PIREPs under the '$100 hamburger'
subject line, and they would all be searchable with Google's DejaVu
search engine:
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search

See:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...=2005&safe=off

Of course it would help if we established a consistent format. How
about this for a start:

Location: airport identifier
City:
State:
Restaurant name:
Rating: (* to ***** stars)
Pricing:
Best menu choice:
Features:
Comments:

This could even be internationalized if there were demand.