Old January 21st 13, 05:49 AM
Brad Alston Brad Alston is offline
Member

Location: Salt Lake City, UT USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony[_5_] View Post
On Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:02:53 PM UTC-6, John Cochrane wrote:
A special thanks to Rick Sheppe and John Good for writing the blog and

letting the rest of us know what's going on, with such style and wit.

John Cochrane

yes i very much enjoyed following along!
Agreed. Having such great coverage and ability to follow a soaring contest is appreciated. Congratulations to Argentina for hosting and running the competition and having a great showing by their pilots!

Congratulations to Sean Franke for his finish. It was enjoyable following and rooting on our US Team from a distance. What I saw from the US Team is what seemed to be some decent team flying with daily distances/times/scores for team members of the same class being fairly close...with a couple of exceptions. I would be interested to see if we get a Soaring article sharing the pilots' perspective of the contest and how they flew the tasks.

Safe travels home to all!

Brad.