Old July 3rd 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Ian MacLure

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Matt Giwer wrote in
news
Jordan wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
Israel need not hit Damascus. All they need do is hit Assad's house
near Latakia with a 2000 lb bomb.

My thoughts exactly... why shatter the windows of Assad's palace when
you can shatter the ENTIRE palace with Assad in residence??? I think
THAT message would be much clearer to Damascus.

Yeah. In the *******'s last, pain-filled moments of life he might
think "Hey! I should have just stayed in the West and been an ordinary
guy, instead of following in my father's footsteps as an Evil Dictator.

How about his last agonies being breathing cyanide? Would that make
you feel
better.

Not really.
I'd want him to spend his last moments pinned to a wall with a bayonet
wielded by the largest Israeli of Ethiopian extraction they could find.

What did he ever do to you? The man has offered peace to Israel
three times in
return for the Syrian Heights and every time Israel has refused. You
hate him because he has called Israel's bluff?

Offered peace?
Yeah, right.
And just how could Syria be trusted.

I'm still happy that Zarqawi died slowly, in pain, and in the knowledge
that he had been captured. I hope that he went to Hell in full
awareness of the fact that the Americans had captured his secret
organizational documents and now had the ability to roll up his
network.

You would have made a great Nazi. You have all the right instincts.

This from an outed Fugginazi.

Talk about irrational hatred. What did Zarqawi ever do to you?

Zarqawi was an al-Qaeda leader. For that alone he deserved
a painful prolonged death.

It's always a Happy Moment when people like that get what they deserve.
Too bad Arafat died of natural causes.

But at least the Palestinian rat*******s are getting some suffering now
to teach them that Terrorism Does Not Pay ...

If you ever ask how Nazis came to feel about Jews as they did you
need only
look at your feelings towards non-Jews to understand. Tell me you love
Christians to deflect the non-Jews identification of your hatred. It is
simply the one hatred you can express openly and feel justified as a
zionazi in doing so.

I doubt very much he has problems with non-Jews.
What he and much of the world have a problem with is Islam.
Or at least what its proponents claim is Islam. Muslims living
here in the West regularly claim in public that al-Qaeda is
perverting Islam. Oddly enough the major centers of Islamic
jurisprudence in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria don't seem to
agree. Somebody isn't telling the truth.

IBM