Old April 5th 04, 06:35 AM
Jack Allison

Hi Jeff. I fly out of Lincoln. Nice little airport but ya, no
hotels/rental cars. SAC (or "Sacramento Executive) is probably the best bet
if you're staying at the Sheraton in down town Sacramento. It can be a busy
place but I've never had any problems getting in/out of there. Make sure
you have an airport diagram as other folks have mentioned, it can be a tad
confusing the first time. Transient parking is near the base of the tower.

Enjoy your stay here in the Sacramento area.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"