Old April 5th 04, 05:36 PM
John Harper

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
Hi Jeff. I fly out of Lincoln. Nice little airport but ya, no
hotels/rental cars. SAC (or "Sacramento Executive) is probably the best

bet
if you're staying at the Sheraton in down town Sacramento. It can be a

busy
place but I've never had any problems getting in/out of there. Make sure
you have an airport diagram as other folks have mentioned, it can be a tad
confusing the first time.

Also for whatever reason the tower folks are notoriously short-tempered.
Expect them to yell at you if you get anything even slightly wrong, and
expect them to go out of their way to find something you've done wrong.
Once when I was there they mishead a readback and yelled at me for
getting it wrong. Apparently this kind of thing is quite normal there.

John