Old April 27th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default Where can I buy wheels for a Cobra trailer?

I'm replacing my Cobra trailer axle with a new one that uses different
wheels than the original axle , so I'll need three wheels with 14"
diameter, 5" to 6" rim width, and a 112 mm, 5 bolt pattern.

Standard steel wheels would be fine, but I'd like to upgrade to
something fancier. My problem is most of the Internet dealers list their
wheels by the car make and model they fit, instead of by dimensions.

Does anyone know of a good source for this size wheel, besides Cobra?
Does anyone know what make and model cars use a wheel of this size?

I haven't tried searching the local wheel dealers or salvage yards, but
that's next if this query fails.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA
* "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4