Old August 27th 08, 10:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Default From the other side of the world - 1 attachment - 1 attachment

Mike Henley added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

This is a lot of ****ing and moaning about a single statement
made by someone who posts regularly on this NG.

There didn't have to be, if the OP had simply apologized for making
a bigoted remark. I will not stand for disparagement of my country
and/or it's elected leaders, especially from twits who don't even
live here.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet