Old November 3rd 03, 11:45 PM
Enea Grande

Default FORSALE: HARD TO FIND CESSNA PARTS!

I have many Cessna parts forsale and other products too.

Cessna Instrument Panel Thumb Screws - $19.99
- Secures decorative instrument panel plastic.
- Cessna Part # 0513351-1
- Retail at Cessna for over $14 USD each.
- Come in a lot of 10.
- Pre-painted flat-black.

Cessna 150 Cowl Winterization Fronts - $49.99
- Owner Produced Part Category.
- Replaces Cessna Part #0452007-2-791 or 0452007-2-279.
- E-mail for serial number application list.
- Original part costs over $195 USD and is no longer available from Cessna.

Cessna Progressive Care Maintenance Program Manual - $29.99
- Cessna part #D5552-4-13.
- Virtually all Cessna singles & some twins can utilize this manual.
- Cost $54 USD from Cessna.

Cessna Rudder Gust Locks - $9.99
- Fits C-150, 152, 172.
- Soft foam will not scratch paint.
- Highly visible.

All prices do NOT include shipping or insurance costs.
Will ship worldwide.

You can e-mail me directly for pictures and shipping costs.

Thank You