Old October 15th 03, 03:28 PM
Rick Durden

George,

Damage from hydraulic lock sometimes shows up immediately (friend of
mine had the engine fail within 45 minutes after the lock) and some
does not show up for many hours, or even until overhaul. I just hope
he did not damage the engine.

All the best,
Rick

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message ...
Rick Durden wrote:

You may have bent a connecting rod.

I think that unlikely considering the quality of the flight after he did get it
started.

George Patterson
A woman's perfect breakfast occurs when she's sitting at the table sipping
gourmet coffee while looking at pictures of her son on the cover of Sports
Illustrated, her daughter on the cover of Business Week, her boyfriend on
the cover of Playgirl, and her husband on the back of the milk carton.