Old January 11th 20, 01:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Treasure Coast Soaring Operations

On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 7:54:04 PM UTC-5, Charlie Papa wrote:
On Thursday, 9 January 2020 12:09:47 UTC-5, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 7:37:54 AM UTC-5, Charlie Papa wrote:
I'm going to be in Vero Beach next week, and if I can, I'd like to visit GTreasure Coast Soaring to see it. But I can't find the operations, - days or just weekends, on the club's website.

Can anyone advise?

Anyone can contact myself at 772-453-9999
We are located in Vero Beach, west of town off Hwy 60. Bob
We are also working on a new location just a few miles west of our present location. We have a new strip in the works, hopefully it can be completed within 18 months.

Thanks, all. We just were notified that Vero Beach is 'refreshing' the sand beach, and there is, therefore, no access. So we have cancelled our booking there.

Another time...

CP, there is plenty of great beach here, the refreshing situation does not close the beaches and you will be very happy with what Vero has to offer. You are within minutes of fine dining , entertainment, the beaches and great nightlife. You can even wear the MAGA hat without further assaults. Bob