Old January 12th 20, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Treasure Coast Soaring Operations

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 7:37:54 AM UTC-5, Charlie Papa wrote:
I'm going to be in Vero Beach next week, and if I can, I'd like to visit GTreasure Coast Soaring to see it. But I can't find the operations, - days or just weekends, on the club's website.

Can anyone advise?

CP, I appreciate your opinion and hopefully you will come back to Vero for some wonderful soaring. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need to find any information or accommodations here on the Treasure Coast. Most of us pack here, so you are very safe! Bob