Old September 4th 20, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default COBRA Anti-Sway Coupler

On 9/4/20 12:08 PM, Dan Marotta wrote:
I've driven to Minden and to Bishop towing my glider and have seen the
speed limit signs:Â* Vehicles with Trailers - 55 mph.Â* It's absolutely
ridiculous, but I was also checked for bringing fruit into the state.
The same state that seems to want an open southern border...

Did you see the signs warning it's illegal to have a car GPS on the
middle of the dash? Lower left or lower right corner of windshield
only! Gruesome Newsome knows what's best for you.