Old November 26th 03, 08:34 AM
Aspley Nursery

I 'm from Queensland in Australia and just had the fuse down on our Nimbus 2
C locally.

There are a few here in Australia with two at least locals who do great
work.

I know one did George Lees Nimbus 4 dm which he was very pleased with.

Call if you want details and again exchange rates make a difference.

Robert Percy

"Bob Mowry" wrote in message
m...
Tom Knauff sent out email about doing a bulk shipment of gliders to
Europe for refinishing. The cost (including shipping) is way better
than what you'll ever see here in the US. I asked the guys at
Gehrlein's how much they'd charge to refinish my Std Cirrus: $25K,
which is just ever so slighty above the purchase price

You should contact him if you are interested (and can be without your
glider for that period of time).

-bob