Old October 16th 03, 09:15 PM
Rich Ahrens

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Bàidh Stidean wrote in
:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:12:18 GMT, Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"Bill Mulcahy" wrote in message
om...

"Thomas Mosher" wrote in message
gy.com...

No where in that AP report does it say there were three fires. All
it says is that there were three incidents where the windshield
heat wiring shorted out and resulted in a cracked windshield.

I knew I could expect foul-mouthed Tom to defend Boeing and the
airlines.

tommy is not far enough up the food chain for those to be his
advocacies.

I would think that if windshield wires got hot enough to
crack glass that would qualify as a fire, even to the FAA. I'm sure
it would have had to be hot enough to melt the insulation on the
wires leading to the window.

Fire means smoke and that is a completely different issue. The 777
has had one fire, created by the misapplication of a connector in a
PAX entertainment system; years ago.

plugged your nintendo in backwards, did you splaps boy?

BTW what games have you got for that?

Well, you know, he bought the whole "Sonic the Hedgehog" series
because it was a game full of rodents, but then he found out they only
worked on the Sega... I also understand he was rather disappointed
when he bought "Rat Race" on DVD and found out only humans were in
it...

Snort!

"there's a hole in daddy's butt, where all the rodents go.. "

Mickey Mouse died for nothin', I suppose...